Incentives are essential to attracting great businesses. Through Lake Mary’s partnerships with Seminole County Government and Enterprise Florida, we are able to provide incentives and funding that will save your business money, improve your transition into the community and promote the contribution you make to our economy. Below are some of the programs for which your business may qualify:
- Qualified Target Industry Tax Refund (PDF)
- Florida's Key Incentives (PDF)
- Incentives Average Wage Requirements (PDF)
- EFI Incentive Matrix (PDF)
- Capital Investment Tax Credit (PDF)
- Economic Development Transportation Fund (PDF)
- High Impact Performance Grant (PDF)
- Permitting Streamlining (PDF)
- Qualified Defense Contractor Tax Refund (PDF)
- Sales Tax Exemption - Electricity (PDF)
- Aviation Industry Tax Exemptions (PDF)
- Space Industry Tax Exemptions (PDF)
- Quick Response Training (PDF)
- Qualified Targeted Industries for Incentives (PDF)
- Exemptions from sales tax on manufacturing machinery and equipment used in production.
- Sales and use tax exemptions for research and development costs.
For more information on these and other programs, please contact the Seminole County Economic/Community Development Department at 407-665-7134.