You can now make payments for City services online via credit card, debit card, or Electronic Check (E-check) by phone or online. You will need to have your account number, permit number or contract number ready. Payments made after 5:00 PM will be credited to the next business day. Please note: all phone or online payment transactions will be charged a Convenience Fee as outlined below.
- Per City Resolution 838, in order to provide this online service, all credit, debit and E-check transactions will be charged a Convenience Fee.
- For all credit and debit card payments, a convenience fee will be charged as follows: $2.00 fee up to $50 payment, $2.95 fee for payment greater than $50 up to $100, plus $2.00 fee for each additional $100 amount or fraction thereof.
- Payments made via E-check will be charged a $2.95 Convenience Fee per transaction.
Pay by Phone:
- Customer Service/Utility Billing
- Information Systems Technologies
- Budget Snapshot - January
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Finance Department Forms
- Firefighters’ Pension Fund
- Lake Mary Taxes
- Online Payments
- Police Officers’ Pension Fund