Volunteers Needed for Advisory Boards

-A A +A

If you are interested in volunteering your time to serve on the Code Enforcement Board, Elder Affairs Commission, Historical Commission, Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, or Planning and Zoning Board, please complete a Board Appointment Information Form no later than December 6th.    To be eligible to serve, you must be a resident of Lake Mary with the exception of the Historical Commission.  For the Planning & Zoning Board and the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board, you must also be registered to vote.  There is currently a vacancy on the Elder Affairs Commission.  Other vacancies occur throughout the year.  For questions, please contact the City Clerk at 407-585-1423.