An enthusiastic attitude and teamwork.
The community's trust and an opportunity
Accountability and trust.
Excellence in all we do.
To enhance and enrich the quality of life and encourage healthy lifestyles for our community through superior parks, open spaces, facilities, trails, and recreational opportunities. This will be accomplished through dedicated leadership, a commitment to excellence, and effective management of resources.
The City of Lake Mary Parks and Recreation Department will provide superior levels of service and diverse opportunities for our community.
Like us on Facebook!
|Bryan Nipe||Parks & Recreation Director||407-585-1494|
|Kathy Gehr||Assistant Parks & Recreation Director||407-585-1460|
|Radley Williams||Recreation & Events Manager||407-585-1456|
|Gunnar Smith||Business Manager||407-585-1497|
|Deb Barr||Senior Programs Manager||407-585-1428|
|Caroline Galvin||Events Center Assistant Manager||407-585-1490|
|Cristin Rumler||Customer Service Representative||407-585-1416|
|Alyssa Musacchio||Parks/Events Center Coordinator||407-585-1494|
|Corey Johnston||Lead Recreation Assistant||407-585-1416|
|Ethan Smith||Special Events Assistant||407-585-1416|
- Community Center
- Events Center
- Farmer's Market
- Lake Mary Parks & Recreation Guide
- Parks & Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Senior Center
- Upcoming Events
8:00AM - 5:00PM
News & Announcements
- K-911 - A free course designed to help you identify health issues in your pet - September 29th, 6:30PM-8:30 PM at the Police Department
- World Heart Day is September 29th - Hands-Only CPR can save lives! (click here for flyer)
- Public Meeting - FRDAP Grants - October 3rd - 5:30PM
- National Night Out - October 4th, 5:30PM-8:30PM, Central Park
- Fire Department Open House - Saturday, October 8th, 10AM - 2PM