The Public Works Department strives to provide the highest level of service to the community by being a leader of innovative, high quality and professional public works services.
The Public Works Department assumes primary responsibility for:
- Roadway, Parking, and Sidewalk Maintenance and Development
- Stormwater Maintenance and Development
- Potable Water, Reuse Water and Wastewater Services
- Fleet Services
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for the public and all city departments by providing professional, cost effective public works services and to safely and efficiently manage the infrastructure with which we have been entrusted.
- RESPECT - Our fellow employees and citizens of our community.
- LEADERSHIP - Commitment to work together toward a common goal.
- SERVICE - Dedication to safe and efficient service for our community.
- INTEGRITY - Reflected through our honest and ethical work practices.
- DEVELOPMENT - Provide each employee with opportunities for growth.
- PRIDE - Take pride in the quality of our work.
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I call for Mosquito Control
- There is a stray animal in my neighborhood. What should I do?
- I plan to do some digging in and around my yard and there may be some utilities such as telephone, water, sewer, power, cable, etc. Who should I call to know where they are located?
- Who can I call to have a pothole repaired?
- A dead tree has fallen on the sidewalk blocking it and part of the road. Who should I report it to?