Why Lake Mary
We realize that there are many other great cities you can choose to call your home but take a moment to see why so many other residents have already made Lake Mary their choice.
- Class A Office Space. Lake Mary prides itself on the availability of Class A office space. Modern, high-quality buildings to suit your needs.
- Incentives and Partnerships. Lake Mary has great partnerships with other governments and economic development agencies that offer incentives to save you money.
- Low Taxes. Lake Mary has the lowest property tax rate in Seminole County at 3.5895 mills. The sales tax is 7%, and Florida has no personal income tax.
- A Professional Talent Pool. According to the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission, 28.5% of Lake Mary residents have a bachelor's degree, and 14.9% of residents have a graduate degree. Our professionals are prepared and waiting to work for you. In addition, the many area colleges and universities provide a great place for your staff and families to establish or continue their professional and personal development.
- Fiber Optic Availability. Over a thousand miles of fiber provided by Seminole County will help ensure your communications are outfitted with the best technology.
- Family Circle Magazine. Lake Mary selected one of top ten "Best Towns for Families".
- CNN Money Magazine's Best Places to Live. Don't just take our word for it; CNN ranked Lake Mary as one of the best places to live in the country.
- Chamber of Commerce. Lake Mary selected one of top ten "Best Cities to Live in Florida - 2019".
- Quality of life. Lake Mary offers you and your employees a family-friendly atmosphere with the best education, entertainment and recreation opportunities in a safe community.
- A-Rated Public School System. Lake Mary's schools are "A-rated" by the Florida Department of Education and have been ranked in the top four percent in the country by Newsweek Magazine. View the Seminole County Public Schools Points of Pride website.
- Ideal location. Lake Mary is positioned between two major highways, is 20 minutes from Orlando, and is only a drive away from the beach.
- Beauty. It's no secret that the City's lakes, picturesque trail system, tree-lined streets, and a great golf course provide the ideal Florida lifestyle.