Looking to become a local vendor at our weekly Lake Mary Farmer's Market? We are accepting vendor applications for 2024. Please review the process below to become a vendor:
1. Fill out the online inquiry form below. Email the completed form to email@example.com or drop-off in-person at the Lake Mary Senior Center (911 Wallace Court, Lake Mary, FL 32746) or in the drop-box located outside the front door.
2. After submitting the online inquiry form, you will receive a letter stating if your inquiry was denied, waitlisted, or approved. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for a response.
3. If you were denied, we encourage you to reapply next year. If you were waitlisted, there is no specific time frame for acceptance. Please continue to check your email for more information for when you are approved.
4. If approved, please fill out the official Farmer's Market application that will be included with your acceptance letter. Please send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org *Please note: Applications will not be reviewed until ALL proper documents are submitted with the initial application (i.e. Seminole County Business Tax Receipt, pictures of your products, booth set-up, etc.)
5. Submit payment for markets you are attending PRIOR to arrival of your selected Farmer's Market dates.