Trailblazer Park (Splash Pad)
Trailblazer Park is a popular location for family outings, birthday parties, and play dates! The park is part of the Sports Complex and includes a splash pad water feature that is great for the hot Florida days! Explore below to learn more about what Trailblazer Park has to offer!
Due to the extreme heat of the summer season, the Splash Pad will remain open Monday-Sunday until further notice.
Splash Pad Season
|Season||Dates of Operation||Hours of Operation|
|Spring Break||March 10, 2023, through March 19, 2023||10 am to 4 pm|
|Spring Extended Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday only)||March 24, 2023, through May 28, 2023||10 am to 4 pm|
|Summer (daily)||May 29, 2023, through August 6, 2023||10 am to 4 pm|
|Fall Extended Weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday only)||August 11, 2023, through October 15, 2023||10 am to 4 pm|
- Splash Pad
- Playground Equipment
- EVOS Climbing Net
- Shade Pavilion with Picnic Tables
- Water Fountains
Splash Pad Fees
The Splash Pad is welcome to all! There are no fees for the public use of the splash pad; however, all GROUPS (Summer Camps, Daycares, etc) will need to reserve their dates/times in advance. The group fee must be paid in full prior to the rental.
GROUP Fee: $2 per person (anyone who enters the Splash Pad area will be required to pay Daily Fee)
Picnic Table Rentals
Picnic Table sets (two tables) are available for rental at Trailblazer Park for the following fees:
|Rental Fees||Non-Residents||Lake Mary Residents|
|Hourly Rental Rate (for two picnic tables)||$25 per hour||15% Discount|
|Refundable Damage Fee||$50 per rental||$50 per rental|
A City Resident is anyone who is living inside the corporate boundaries of the City of Lake Mary. Proof of residency will be required at the time of booking. Not sure if you are a City resident? Visit the Seminole County Property Appraiser's website to search your home address (tax district will be listed as "Lake Mary").
Minimum two hour rental; 7% sales tax will be added to the rental fee.
- Food, beverages, and containers are allowed under the picnic shelter. Alcohol prohibited.
- Grills and/or other cooking elements are not allowed inside the park or in the parking lot.
- Picnic tables and/or the pavilion are available on a first-come, first-served basis unless there is a private rental in place. All birthday parties or large gatherings must rent a picnic table set in advance by contacting 407-585-1416.
- Groups, such as summer camps and daycare facilities are welcome on Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 10 am to 3 pm. Groups welcome by advanced reservation only. Contact 407-585-1416 for more information.
- Please report any maintenance or other concerns to the attendant on duty or by calling the Parks and Recreation office at 407-585-1416 or the after hours Staff line at 407-506-2735.
- All persons using this facility do so at their own risk and hold harmless the City of Lake Mary, its officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims related to the use of this facility.
- The City of Lake Mary is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Splash Pad Policies
- Bathing load: 55 persons.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Users must shower before entering the splash pad area.
- Bathing suits required.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- No shoes with laces or chewing gum allowed in splash pad area.
- No toys or balls are permitted in the splash pad area.
- No rough play, fighting, excessive noise, foul language, skateboards, roller blades, bikes, or alcohol permitted.
- No glass containers or breakable objects of any kind.
- No animals, except for documented service providers, are permitted.
- Groups welcome by advanced reservation only. Contact 407-585-1416 for more information.
View the Lightning Policy and Status page.