Requirements for plan submittal for a new single-family residence
Application signed and notarized.
- Power of Attorney letter
- Copy of Contract or Proposal
- Notice of Commencement
- Submittal Fee: .0005% of value, minimum $5.00
- Copy of State License
- General Liability
- Workers Comp
- Septic Tank Permit (if applicable)
- Arbor Permit (if applicable)
- 3 sets of engineered drawings
- 2 site plans
- 2 sets of energy calculations
- 2 sets of truss plans
- 2 sets of window & door spec. sheets
- 2 sets of soils reports
- Contact Seminole County Addressing at 407-665-7391 to obtain address.
- Fire Sprinkler System Required for buildings over 5,000 square feet Gross Floor Area
A Plan Review Fee is due at the time of permit application.