Fingerprinting will be available at the Lake Mary Police Department beginning Tuesday, October 6th. Fingerprinting services will be available Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9 AM and 4 PM. Please bring official photo ID and fingerprint card (FD-258) provided by the requesting organization. Facemasks are required and must be worn throughout the fingerprinting process. The Lake Mary Police Department will only transmit fingerprint data to the state for the purpose of obtaining a Concealed Weapons Permit. Cash, check, money order, credit, and debit accepted. American Express not accepted.
Fingerprinting: $5 for residents ($1.95 processing fee for credit/debit), $7 for non-residents ($1.95 processing fee for credit/debit)
Extra Print Cards: $2 for both residents and non-residents.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG DROP-OFF
Our prescription drug drop-off box is now open and available. Only pills are accepted. Facemasks are required and must be worn throughout the process.
- All City playgrounds, parks, basketball courts, trails and park restroom facilities
- Planet Smoothie @ Trailhead Park
- Lake Mary Skate Park – ½ capacity
- The Splash Pad at Trailblazer Park limited to ½ capacity
- Museum – Limited to ½ capacity
- Lake Mary Community Center, Senior Center (private rentals nights and weekends) and Events Center offices are all open for tours. Rentals are limited to ½ capacity
- Fall programs are resuming with enhanced COVID-19 guidelines/modifications.
- Senior Programs are cancelled until further notice
- Farmers Market - Vendors separated and visitors distanced - curbside service promoted
- Halloween Spooktacular Drive-Thru - 10/31/20 - Lake Mary Sports Complex - 4-6PM
- WineArt Wednesdays – first Wedneday of the month. Resumption TBD
- National Night Out 10/6/20 – CANCELLED
- Veteran’s Day Salute – virtual ceremony
- Holiday in the Park – 12/4/20 - proposed to be held in a virtual or recorded format. Central Park and Holiday Tree will be decorated and lighted
CPR Classes resume
These classes are open to the public and will be one day per month, with only two sessions - 9:00AM-11:00AM and 2:00PM-4:00PM, at the Lake Mary Senior Center, 911 Wallace Court. The maximum class size will have no more than five persons per session, on a first come, first serve bases.
Please note that social distancing will be strictly enforced and all students MUST wear a mask/face covering.
- September 16 (Wednesday)
- October 14 (Thursday)
- November 13 (Friday)
- December 11 (Friday)
If you need any further information, please call 407-585-1422 or contact our CPR Coordinator.
City Facilities, Parks, Programs & Events
|Small Business Grant|
SEMINOLE CARES SMALL BUSINESS GRANT PORTAL IS OPEN
Seminole County Board of County Commissioners has allocated federal CARES funding to support $10 million towards Seminole CARES Small Business Grants, $7 million towards Seminole CARES Individual Grants, and up to $3 million towards Seminole CARES Not-For-Profit Grants.
The online portal for Seminole CARES Small Business Grants is open at SeminoleCARES.com. All funding is available on a first come, first served basis. Find the list of required documents at SeminoleCARES.com.
Home-based and/or mobile businesses, or commercially zoned businesses with up to one (1) W-2 employee can qualify for up to $5,000. Commercially zoned businesses with 2 – 25 employees may be eligible for up to $10,000. Commercially zoned businesses with 26 – 50 employees may receive up to $15,000.
These one-time funds can be used for:
- Rent or mortgage costs for the business location;
- Utility costs for the business location;
- Investments to meet reopening guidelines, such as purchasing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other workplace improvements directly related to mitigating the spread of COVID-19;
- Remote access equipment, such as computers, software, and printers for employers to enable telecommuting to allow for social distancing; and/or
- Internet-based communications and service delivery technology that helps directly address customers and/or employees in response to new work schedules & service/product delivery.
SEMINOLE CARES SUPPORT:
- Small Business Support Line -- (877) 298-3539
- Individuals Support Line – (877) 330-1818
The portal for individual or household grants opened on August 26th. Frequently asked questions and required documents check lists for all Seminole CARES funding are also available in Spanish at SeminoleCARES.com.
Our Administrative offices are open with limited access. Due to the precautions still in place regarding the virus, questions via phone or email are encouraged at this time. You may call 407-585-1480 or email our Administrative Assistant Christina King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to avoid excessive person to person contacts during this public health concern, we have temporarily suspended the following programs:
- Public access to our fire stations
- Public educational programs
- Car seat installations
- Station tours
- Observer ride-along program
We look forward to resuming these programs as soon as we can.
If you need to drop of your disposable needle container, please follow the following procedure:
- Call 321-288-5262 and ask for the on duty Battalion Chief. Tell them you need to drop off your disposable needle container.
- Place containers outside of our Wallace Court Fire Station at the front door if contact has been made with the Battalion Chief. Please do not leave containers outside of the stations if no contact has been made.
We have temporarily suspended the ride-along program.
We are encouraging residents to pay their utility bill online at www.lakemaryfl.com, over the phone, or at our drop box located in the City Hall parking lot. Additionally, all utility service disconnections have been temporarily suspended in order to deliver essential services.
If you have any questions, customer service is available at 407-585-1448 or email@example.com.