For the latest COVID-19 vaccination update, please view the information located on Seminole County's website in the link above.
Governor extends State of Emergency to April 27, 2021. Click here for order.
Governor's Executive Order No. 21-45 - Vaccine Administration is now in effect. Click here for order.
- All City playgrounds, parks, basketball courts, trails and park restroom facilities
- Lake Mary Skate Park – ½ capacity
- Planet Smoothie @ Trailhead Park
- The Splash Pad at Trailblazer Park limited to ½ capacity
- Museum – Limited to ½ capacity
- Lake Mary Community Center, Senior Center (private rentals nights and weekends) and Events Center offices are all open for tours. Rentals are limited to ½ capacity
- Spring programs are resuming with enhanced COVID-19 guidelines/modifications.
- Senior Programs are cancelled until further notice
- Farmers Market - Vendors separated and visitors distanced - curbside service promoted
- WineArt Wednesdays – first Wedneday of the month. Resumption TBD
Our Administrative offices are open with limited access. Due to the precautions still in place regarding the virus, questions via phone or email are encouraged at this time. You may call 407-585-1480 or email our Administrative Assistant Christina King at email@example.com.
In an effort to avoid excessive person to person contacts during this public health concern, we have temporarily suspended the following programs:
- Public access to our fire stations
- Public educational programs
- Car seat installations
- Station tours
- Observer ride-along program
We look forward to resuming these programs as soon as we can.
CPR Classes resume - These classes are open to the public and will be one day per month, with only two sessions - 9:00AM-11:00AM and 2:00PM-4:00PM, at the Lake Mary Senior Center, 911 Wallace Court. The maximum class size will have no more than five persons per session, on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that social distancing will be strictly enforced and all students MUST wear a mask/face covering. If you need any further information, please call 407-585-1422 or contact our CPR Coordinator.
If you need to drop of your disposable needle container, please follow the following procedure:
- Call 321-288-5262 and ask for the on duty Battalion Chief. Tell them you need to drop off your disposable needle container.
- Place containers outside of our Wallace Court Fire Station at the front door if contact has been made with the Battalion Chief. Please do not leave containers outside of the stations if no contact has been made.
We have temporarily suspended the ride-along and fingerprinting programs.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG DROP-OFF
Our prescription drug drop-off box is open. Only pills are accepted. Facemasks are required and must be worn throughout the process.
We are encouraging residents to pay their utility bill online at www.lakemaryfl.com, over the phone, or at our drop box located in the City Hall parking lot. Additionally, all utility service disconnections have been temporarily suspended in order to deliver essential services.
If you have any questions, customer service is available at 407-585-1448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Small Business Grant|