The Lake Mary Skate Park is located at the Sports Complex. The park design includes street and bowl elements that are ideal for both the beginner and advanced participants. In addition to skateboarders, the Lake Mary Skate Park welcomes inline skates, scooters, rip-sticks, and BMX bikes.
NO ADDMISSION FEES OR SESSION TIMES
9 AM - 9 PM Seven days a week (Please note, the Skate Park may close due to inclement weather.)
- 8,000 square feet of lighted skate area
- 36 foot pavilion with picnic tables
- 7 1/2 foot deep concrete bowl for carving
- Drink vending machine
$50/hr plus tax (minimum 2 hour rental)
- A $100 refundable damage fee will also be required at time of booking.
- The picnic shelter and bbq grill are included in the rental.
- All Skate Park rules and policies must be followed during the rental.
Please contact the Parks & Recreation office at the Lake Mary Community Center at 407-585-1416 | email@example.com for more information on making a reservation.
Helmets and knee/elbow pads recommended, but not required.