Tuesday, September 27, 2022 - 6:00pm
LAKE MARY PLANNING AND ZONING BOARD
Lake Mary City Hall
100 N. Country Club Road
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order
2. Moment of Silence
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Roll Call - Determination of Quorum
5. Approval of Planning and Zoning Board Minutes
A. Draft Planning & Zoning Board Minutes - August 9, 2022
6. Citizen Participation: This is an opportunity for anyone to come forward and address the Commission on any matter relating to the City or of concern to our citizens. This also includes: 1) any item discussed at a previous work session; 2) any item not specifically listed on a previous agenda but discussed at a previous Commission meeting or 3) any item on tonight's agenda not labeled as a public hearing. Items requiring a public hearing are generally so noted on the agenda and public input will be taken when the item is considered.
7. P&Z Public Participation Process: City staff and the applicant, or the agent for the applicant, will make their presentations first, followed by questions from the Planning and Zoning Board members. After the presentations from staff and the applicant, the Chairman will open the public hearing portion of the meeting to allow interested parties to speak for or against the item being considered. The public is instructed to keep their presentation factual, not be redundant, and to direct all comments to the Board, not to the applicant or to staff. From time to time, it may become necessary for the Chairman to limit the time that speakers may have. If a time limit is to be imposed, it will be announced at the time that the Public Hearing is opened. If a speaker wishes to be heard for the record but does not have any new information regarding the item being considered, the speaker shall give his/her name and address for the record and state that they agree with the presentation made by a previous speaker, giving the specific name of the person. When the Chairman believes that no additional information is forthcoming, the Chairman shall close the public hearing portion of the meeting.
8. Old Business
9. New Business
A. 2022-CU-02, A recommendation to the Mayor and City Commission regarding a request for a Conditional Use for a Training Center in the DC, Downtown Centre zoning district, located in an existing building at 241 N. Country Club Rd., Suite 1021. Applicant: Ligia Marin, The Cave Beauty Academy (Quasi-Judicial – Public Hearing) (Chris Carson, Project Manager)
B. 2022-RZ-05, Ordinance No. 1670, A recommendation to the Mayor and City Commission regarding a request for rezoning from A-1, Agriculture, to PUD, Planned Unit Development, for a 23-lot single family residential subdivision, on +/- 8.30 acres located on the north side of Washington Ave., east of Longwood-Lake Mary Rd. and west of Rolex Pt. Applicant: Mr. Mark McIntosh, Toll Brothers, Inc. (Quasi-Judicial – Public Hearing) (Sabreena Colbert, Project Manager)
C. 2022-PSP-01, A recommendation to the Mayor and City Commission regarding a request for a Preliminary Subdivision Plan for a 23-lot single family residential subdivision, on +/- 8.30 acres of property located on the north side of Washington Ave., east of Longwood-Lake Mary Rd. and west of Rolex Pt. Applicant: Mr. Mark McIntosh, Toll Brothers, Inc. (Quasi-Judicial – Public Hearing) (Sabreena Colbert, Project Manager)
10. Community Development Director's Report
11. Other Business
12. Reports of Other Members
THE ORDER OF ITEMS ON THIS AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
NOTE: If a person decides to appeal a decision made with respect to any matter considered at the above meeting or hearing, he or she may need a verbatim record of the proceedings including the testimony and evidence, which record is not provided by the City of Lake Mary.
PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES NEEDING ASSISTANCE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF THESE PROCEEDINGS SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY ADA COORDINATOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING AT (407) 585-1424.