Come celebrate your next event at our newly renovated facility! Just minutes from I-4, this is the perfect location for birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, community meetings, graduations, baby showers, and much more!
The Senior Center banquet room has a maximum capacity of 80 people, with a small kitchenette (no cooking elements), which has a full-sized refrigerator, large ice machine, small microwave, and sink with disposal. A 70 inch TV, perfect for showing slideshows and movies, and a music sound system with speakers throughout the room is available for a small additional charge.
PRIVATE RENTAL FEES
A minimum two (2) hour rental is required. All rental fees, including sales tax, and a two-hundred dollar ($200) refundable damage fee are required at the time of booking.
- Lake Mary Resident* = $50 per hour plus tax
- Non-Resident = $75 per hour plus tax
- TV Add on = $25 plus tax
- Refundable Damage Fee = $200
- A two (2) hour minimum rental is required. Rental time must include any time renter needs access to the building. Rentals must end by 10pm.
- No alcohol is allowed on the premises.
- Tables and chairs are included in the rental fee. The renter is required to provide tablecloths/coverings for all tables. Maximum occupancy is 80.
- All rental fees, tax, and the Refundable Damage Fee, are due at time of booking. Current sales tax is 7%.
- City Resident Status:
- A City Resident is anyone who is living inside the corporate boundaries of the City of Lake Mary. Proof of residency will be required at the time of booking. Not sure if you are a City resident? View the Seminole County Property Appraiser's website (tax district will be listed as "Lake Mary").
- Refundable Damage Fee:
- Will be returned via mail, by City of Lake Mary check, four to six weeks after the rental date, pending no damages or overtime charges are incurred.
- Sixty (60) Day Notice, from rental date, required for a FULL REFUND.
- Cancellation less that sixty (60) days from rental date will result in the forfeiture of rental fees. Tax and damage fee will be refunded.
- Date and/or time changes are considered a cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation policy.
- Seven Day Courtesy Hold:
- For your convenience, a SEVEN-DAY (7) courtesy hold may be placed on a date and time frame. All rental fees, tax, and refundable damage fee must be paid and a rental contract must be signed during that seven-day period to reserve the date and time. Senior Center staff will not call to remind potential renters that their courtesy hold is expiring.
- Available Equipment: (included in rental fee)
- Chairs - 80
- 5ft (60 inch) round - 10 (seats 8 people)
- 6ft rectangular - 20 (seats 3 people per side)
- 8ft rectangular - 4 (seats 4 people per side)
- Rental Hours:
- Monday - Friday : 5pm - 10pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8am - 10pm
For more information or to check availability contact 407-585-1466 | firstname.lastname@example.org.