Say Goodbye to Missed Payments - Register for AutoPay Today
AutoPay will automatically pay invoices on their due date using your default payment method and send you an email confirmation when the invoice is paid, automatically.
Set it & Forget it!
How to Sign Up for AutoPay
- Go to www.lakemaryfl.com and click “Online Payments” and “Pay Online” to access the payment portal.
- Click “Utility Bills” and search for your invoice by entering your account number including the dash (-) and secure code on the screen then click search invoices.
- The page that follows presents your most recent invoices. Tap/click in the check box next to the first invoice on the list and, if not already registered, click register customer at the bottom of the page. You must register an account to sign-up for AutoPay.
- Follow the steps to complete your registration. Once completed, you’ll see your customer dashboard with recent activity. Click on “My Profile” at the top of the page and select "Payment Methods" from the drop-down menu. Tap/Click "Add New Bank" and enter the requested info.
- Tap/Click the house icon at the top of the page to return to the dashboard and select "AutoPay". Follow the instructions on the screen to setup "AutoPay".
- You will then receive an email confirmation and you need to confirm your registration after reading the terms and conditions by clicking "Complete Registration" in the body of the email. If you want to edit your AutoPay settings at a later date, you can click on the AutoPay option on your dashboard, after signing in.