Utility Bill Payment Options
- Sign up for Auto-Pay.
- Pay online using your bank's bill pay service.
- Mail a check to the address on the bill.
- There is a night drop box located in the parking lot at 100 N Country Club Road (if paying by check, please include your account number in the memo section of your check).
- Pay in person at City Hall, Monday through Friday between 8 am and 5 pm
- Pay by credit card/debit card/E-Check - processed through Invoice Cloud, a bill pay service. See convenience fee charges below.
- Pay by phone 844-257-6009 and follow the prompts (convenience fees apply).
Per City Resolution 998, in order to provide this online service, all credit, debit, and E-check transactions will be charged a Convenience Fee.
- Utility Bills - Credit/debit card users will be charged a flat fee of $3.50 with a maximum payment of $400. Payment by electronic check will be a flat fee of $1.95.
- All other payments - such as permits, business tax receipts, use of recreational facilities and miscellaneous payments will be charged 2.95% of the total transaction amount with a minimum fee of $1.95. Payment by electronic check will be a flat fee of $1.95.
Utility Bill Disclaimer
Your utility bill should be paid each month regardless of the method of receiving your bill. Receiving your bill online does not affect your payment method.
- If you currently use online banking, continue to do so.
- If your bank account is automatically drafted, that will continue.
- If you use our night drop or mail your payment, continue to do so.
If current charges are not paid by 5 pm on the due date, a 10% penalty will be added. "Previous Balance" indicates PAST DUE amount. The due date does not apply to any previous balance. An account with a previous balance is subject to disconnection at any time. If you feel the previous balance is in error, please contact our office immediately so that your account can be corrected. Utility accounts with an outstanding balance over 45 days old are subject to disconnection, and a minimum $25 delinquent service fee will be charged. If mailing payment, please allow sufficient time for delivery. The City assumes no responsibility for delay of mail delivery.